Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky’s Moderator Application

Go down

Sky’s Moderator Application Empty Sky’s Moderator Application

Post  Sky Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 am

Hi it’s sky, I'll be applying for admin.

Section 1-Server Info
Nickscape name-Sky
Runescape name-the mclegend
Combat lvl on Nickscape-138
Attack-99
Strength-99
Defence-99
Prayer-99
Maxed

I've been mod on soulsplit and admin on runeland.
I'm good at helping people, and fixing problems.

This server is a company of? Shiffed.
Who is the owner? Nick
Who is the Co-Owner? Shiffed
Name an administrator. -69
Name one moderator. cookie power
Name the last moderator picked. 1 d e f
Name a forum moderator. Project shift.

I'm currently learning coding now.
I don't play runescape often anymore, as I like private servers like this better.

I play from 15:00 till 19:00 on weekdays, and around 8 hours in the week-end.
What is your timezone? GMT +1

I've decided to create a Moderator because I always stick to the rules and I respect everyone. I hate nobody and I would never abuse my powers, but use them when necessary.
I’m a very experienced player and I know many people would like to see me with this opportunity in game.
I can help people and give advice. I would never put people down. I’m very active in game.

I would never use inappropriate behaviour and if people need something they can always ask me, as I’m always willing to help. I can get along with almost everyone, and I will treat everyone the same way.

A reason why I think I should be a Moderator would be that I love helping people out, I know what goes on in private servers and have played them for years.

I’m easy to talk with and I’m a very understanding person. I’m easy going and I can also accept positive feedback or criticism from other people.
I'd wish to be a part of these great moderators that have been chosen,
And i'd love to improve the server.

I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be iped banned permanantly.

That was my application,
Sky.

Sky

Back to top Go down