Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin/Mod Applucation

3 posters

Go down

Admin/Mod Applucation Empty Admin/Mod Applucation

Post  mikey Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Name: michael
Name on nickscape:Mikey
Applying for: Forum Moderator or Administrator

Knowledge
This server is a company of? shifted.com
Who is the owner? nick
Who is the Co-Owner? shiffed
Name an administrator. - 69
Name one moderator. cookie power
Name the last administrator picked: pepijn

Experience as staff: I have been staff on a few servers for example deathshadows and i am also created my own server as well i am good staff i follow the rules help nyone who asks and so on.

Time Played: ive been playing nick scape for a few weeks and i am dedicated to the server

How long are you online: when eva i can even if its only me on server

Contact information: Michael17650@hotmail.com

Why you should be accepted: Because I have experience as staff, and also i like to help out people even tho i am not staff i still like to doddle around n help owt =]
What makes you different then others: i dnt force people to do nythink and i will not abuse staff powers and ill help all new comers and bring econamy to the server

p.s if u give me this priverledge of being a staff on nickscape i wont disipoint u and people reset me i have 50+ rep =p and sorry bout my spelling =D

thankyou your private server mate mikey

mikey

Back to top Go down

Admin/Mod Applucation Empty Re: Admin/Mod Applucation

Post  Project Shiffed Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Ill ++rep for staff =]
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Sponsor
Sponsor

http://www.Shiffed.com

Back to top Go down