Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nick please take your time to read this

2 posters

Go down

nick please take your time to read this Empty nick please take your time to read this

Post  connorcarrot Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 pm

nick, this is unfair i'm pushing for staff and also puttin my full dedication into the server but every time i go to talk with you you either egnore me or log off, saying that you'r bored i know that you have a hard job but couldn't you just give a little of you'r time to talk with me thanks pm me back please, this is important :/ im putting my didication into the server and am starting to get a little tired, ive tried my hardest thats all i can do, thanks for taking the time to read this *connor.

connorcarrot

connorcarrot

Back to top Go down

nick please take your time to read this Empty Re: nick please take your time to read this

Post  Project Shiffed Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:01 pm

To be honest, no matter how hard you are working, us Staff are working twice as hard, especially as i have a full time job and need to get my rest and Nick is like 13 and is running and coding a server, and we are stressing with the planning of the new server release, it's kinda hard to sift through everythinhg, but ill notify him and try and get him to devote a portion of his time to communication with players

=]
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Sponsor
Sponsor

http://www.Shiffed.com

Back to top Go down

nick please take your time to read this Empty thank you

Post  connorcarrot Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:11 pm

you'r such a dedicated co-owner, you'r amazing i realise that you'r using your time and you have a full time job and nick is 13 I'm sorry for the little rant i there is anything that would make you'r jobs easier i'm here for you, that may seem a little soft and pathetic but i mean it man, carry on doing a good job, you'll get to the top soon enough but i hope you can see were i'm comming from, as i'm getting a little, tired i feel sorry for you. i hope you get some rest and feel refreshed for the next day this is why i want to become a part of you'r staff team to take shifts that way we all could get a little rest here and there, gl and thank you for the response i realy apprecitate it thank-you so much Very Happy p.s best server ever played in a long long time nick if you read this i'm sorry for getting on you'r nerves a little and sorry this is a big reply, but it needed to be said, thank you again Razz

connorcarrot

Back to top Go down

nick please take your time to read this Empty Re: nick please take your time to read this

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down