Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dds in game staff app

2 posters

Go down

Dds in game staff app Empty Dds in game staff app

Post  DDS Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:51 pm

hello my name is dds.. here is my app
section 1...
Section 1-Server Info
Nickscape name- dds
Runescape name- w4tch my db0w2 ( i quit )
Combat lvl on Nickscape- 126... ik i own Very Happy
Attack-99
Strength-99
Defence-99
Prayer- 99
Any other skills here(good idea to show all of your skills)- well im a pretty good friend.. i usally let people off the hook if they do something little... if its big ill ban and report to you nick... im extremley good at calming people down and trying to figure out the problom or who started it.. (handy for mods Very Happy) i am pretty good at pking... umm if someone needs help ill help right away Very Happy Smile

Section 2- Pre Mod skills
Have you ever been a Mod on another server? yes ive played moparscape servers for about 3 years... ive been mods and admins and even co owners on some servers.... ive forgot many of the names because it goes back pretty far.. i remmeber a few ive been mod on dillysillyscape... rune-x brettscape admin on jason-scape hidden admin on barrows-scape-317 co owner on ddskopkz Very Happy Smile

Which server is it? mod on dillysillyscape... rune-x brettscape admin on jason-scape hidden admin on barrows-scape-317 co owner on ddskopkz

This server is a company of? Shiffed... i reckon lol
Who is the owner? nick
Who is the Co-Owner? Shiffed
Name an administrator. - 69
Name one moderator. cookie power
Name the last moderator picked. 1 d e ff
Name a forum moderator Project shift

Section 4-About you
Do you know how to code well? well i can just a little bit... but i do have the potential to learn
Do you play RuneScape? no.. i quit
What time do you play Project Overkill from? (10:00am to 8:00pm), for example. umm sometimes on the weekends usally from about 12:00 to about 3 then about at 9 i hop on till about 5 am...
What is your timezone? eastern! the g one Very Happy

umm ok sorry but im a lil confuzed about section 5 ill answer bestly tho
Section 5-Forum knowledge
Name two groups in this forum. admins and donors..?
What is the general forum for? to help players adn report players and glitches...
What is this forum for? nick-scape
Do we chat? im a lil confuzed about this one sorry....

ok nick plz forgive me... i dont have a pic of a staff reping me... cookie power has reped me.. and im sorry i dont have picture prove.. of it... but umm i have 26 rep and how do i upload a [pic of it... i toojk a pic with hypersnap but idk how to put it on im so sorry...
Dds in game staff app Rep_lo10
i think thats it ;D
I hereby state, that if i abuse my Moderator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be iped banned permanantly.
Signed, dds - Bryce David Jackson

DDS

Back to top Go down

Dds in game staff app Empty umm jsut saying in one day i went from 26 rep to 40

Post  DDS Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:26 pm

lol just saying i got 40 rep now

Dds in game staff app Snap1_10

DDS

Back to top Go down

Dds in game staff app Empty Re: Dds in game staff app

Post  Nick Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:47 am

wow nice app but we do not currently are looking for staff for now im hunting down retarded people who stole there accs back okay? =))

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  DDS Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:27 am

ok its fine nick.. i appricate your time Very Happy jsut keep me in mind Very Happy plz haha but ill help if you need me to.... jsut pm on fourm or in game..

DDS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down