Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-Hoster app

4 posters

Go down

Co-Hoster app Empty Co-Hoster app

Post  blackmist Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Name: Fabian
In-Game Name: Blackmist
Applying for: Co-Hoster
Maturity Level: what threw what?
Experience as staff: admin mod in servers like darksidepkz pkerzforlife pureks etc.
Timezone: Pacific
Time Played: 2 days old
How long are you online: 6 hours
Contact information: Shadowraccon@live.com
Why you should be accepted: Because they told me u didnt have vps and i wanna play alot so i want to host this
What makes you different then others: i safe a lot i have no life lmao eehh
Anything else: Nope
Accept the term and conditions of hosting: yes
How long can you host:24/7
I can host 24/7 because i have rsbots working on me but in mon-friday i need 7 hours off while im in school
8:00a.m. - 3:30pm but im sure u can host that part of the day if u want a plan it will be like ur hosting day while i host night so we can let our computers rest

blackmist

Back to top Go down

Co-Hoster app Empty Re: Co-Hoster app

Post  1 D E F Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 pm

the server does have vps.. it just needs to egt donations to pay it off.

Co-Hoster app 34634612
1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 am

i need u to show me ur computer speed and what kind of computer is it and i need u to tell me what kind of broadband

Nick

Back to top Go down

Co-Hoster app Empty nvm

Post  blackmist Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 am

dudde nvm can i apply for mod or admin thaats enough info for it dude
because u got vps already i can but debit card and donate 10dollars

Last edited by blackmist on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because)

blackmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Project Shiffed Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:24 am

We are always happy to accept donations and if we get enough at a constant rate then we can upgrade the VPS speed which will help alot because we already have a T1 speed conenction
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Sponsor
Sponsor

http://www.Shiffed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blackmist Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:32 am

ya would be awsome i need to eaarn money now

blackmist

Back to top Go down