Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Need Admins.

Go down

Do we Need a Admin on Yes? or No?

We Need Admins. I_vote_lcap100%We Need Admins. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
We Need Admins. I_vote_lcap0%We Need Admins. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

We Need Admins. Empty We Need Admins.

Post  0wnage Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey guys im the new Mod i donated a rs acc 20$ so ya totally off topic but heres what i need to say.

I dont know if anyone has seen Robz or Lachie but one of them need to go on or we need a Admin on cause since i got Mod i see how much people are breaking rules and don't care about it so if we get a Admin it would help a lot cause i cant mute or jail those commands dont work and unjail so... i dont know i hope Nick can fix my commands and thank for ur time. I hope I've made a good idea for server Thank You And............

Regards,
0wnage

Last edited by 0wnage on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : for got a poll)

0wnage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum