Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new area for players to train.

3 posters

Go down

a new area for players to train. Empty a new area for players to train.

Post  1 D E F Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:03 am

hii its 1 D E F. well not everyone body knows this. but shiffed rest my account called 1 D E F and i have been training this account for a couple of days now but i find.
that its really hard to train because the server has hardly any monsters. even tho there is a phew at ::gwd after awhile you will be getting kicked none stop and it becomes really hard. and then there is ::kbd this monster is good xp but it likes to hit 50+.. which is kinda hard if your a little afk while you train. iv had new players who have selected pure as a type. then find out that everyone is lvl138. they have asked me? a new area for players to train. How_do11

soo i have come up with a idea that may become in use for players who want to train. my idea goes a little like this.

there will be a tele code named ::train and inside this area you tele to will be monster's for trainers to train on. and these monsters will have a max hit off about (5 to 20) this will allowed new players to get use to the game. but also it will help u..
a new area for players to train. 00000010

ill tell you why or how... with new players making new account's none stop. the folder that holds the accounts infomation would soon get full knowing that nick-scape is getting very popular. if these files get to full this will make other players unable to make new accounts. which would mean. the players unable to join will go to other servers. which could result in the other servers getting more popular.
now i know that the staff of nick-scape would dislike this. soo.. yaa... lol i hope this suggestion will be used if it is not to difficult..

thank you 1 D E F and 96 not 69(his the twin) What a Face Sad

a new area for players to train. 34634612

1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

a new area for players to train. Empty Re: a new area for players to train.

Post  Nick Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:08 am

i dont get it but u make every post impressive compared to most members of Nickscape i will look into this idea and i will make a npc goblins with 200 hp max hit will be 23

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Project Shiffed Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 am

Great post =] very good layout and got all the details =]
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Sponsor
Sponsor

http://www.Shiffed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum