Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gods void str glitching or somthing.

5 posters

Go down

gods void str glitching or somthing. Empty gods void str glitching or somthing.

Post  1 D E F Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:31 am

hii i only just posted and all and i am sorry if i am like starting to start spamming topics and stuff but this was really importent. the player named and know as (gods void) has been strength glitching none stop which allows him to kill a person in 1 hit. this is my proof.
gods void str glitching or somthing. 99_lol10 gods void str glitching or somthing. 89078910 gods void str glitching or somthing. Untitl10 gods void str glitching or somthing. Untitl11

aight thankz for lookin at this topic

gods void str glitching or somthing. 34634611
1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

gods void str glitching or somthing. Empty Re: gods void str glitching or somthing.

Post  1 D E F Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 am

also well he was doing this. about 5 new players quit. one off thier users were white.

gods void str glitching or somthing. 34634612

by 1 D E F (96 twinz with 69)
1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

gods void str glitching or somthing. Empty Re: gods void str glitching or somthing.

Post  Project Shiffed Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:16 am

ok ill get on it asap
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Sponsor
Sponsor

http://www.Shiffed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  1 D E F Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:27 am

nvm lachie has taken control off this this topic can get locked or deleted. gods void str glitching or somthing. 34634612
1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:52 am

a detail report thats what i call staff worthy =)

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  DDS Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:32 pm

nice job

DDS

Back to top Go down

Post  1 D E F Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:37 pm

cheers Suspect

1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

Post  blackmist Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:11 pm

he was doing it to me to he almost made me quit -.- i was new and yes 96 was thier he and the other dude that starts with a p told me not to quit Evil or Very Mad

blackmist

Back to top Go down

Post  1 D E F Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 pm

well you dont have to worrie about it anymore the staff members of nickscape have fixed the glitch..so happy pking my friend. thnak you for stay aswell.

1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

Post  blackmist Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:22 pm

kk cool but he should have been iped so what happen to server its offline?

blackmist

Back to top Go down

Post  1 D E F Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:26 pm

the server needs 20$ vps

1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

Post  blackmist Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:31 pm

ooo i wish i can host this i leave my computer 24/7 on for my rsbots

blackmist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down