Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~!*Guide to Donations*!~

Go down

~!*Guide to Donations*!~ Empty ~!*Guide to Donations*!~

Post  Project Shiffed Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:52 am

At last I will be making sense of all the donating jibber jabber =]
Here I am going to explain to ins & outs of how and why to donate.

Why should you donate? -

Nothing comes free in the days we live in now. We are hosting the server 24-7 from a Virtual Private Server (VPS) which currently costs me $19.99 a month and uses my time and effort to maintain. Donating helps towards the payments to keep the VPS* online as I alone am not made of money nor do I own a money tree at the end of my garden. Anything you can offer will help our cause.

Ways you can donate? -

PayPal --> It's the easiest and safest way to transfer money online, all you need is a PayPal Donation button or the recievers Email address to send the money.
Use the buttons on the Forum Header or on the Portal Front Page to donate using PayPal.

RuneScape Accounts --> Up until now I had nothing and didn't want anything to do with *Real* RuneScape accounts but as it is the only solution that the majority of players have then I am now working on a solution that will involve a Pricing* quote for your accounts worth and then we will work on an agreement of trading the account to a company who purchases them and the money would go directly to me which will be put forward as the Donation*. I am not sure when I can get this option ready but you are always welcome to Private Message me using this forum which a query / question about this and we might be able to get it going sooner than later.

What happens once I donate?

You will only need to wait a short while once you have donated for it to be accepted and we will update your Forum User and Server User with the appropriate modifications asap.

Who can I talk to incase i need some help?

You can contact me by using the following information;

Email: mikersonsal@aol.com
PM me on forum
Talk to me on the server
SMS / Text Message: 07716677319
MSN: theoffspringman666@hotmail.com

More information will be added as soon as I get all the details together =]
Keep coming back,
Thanks for reading,
Mike / Shiffed / Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed