Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Donator Updater?

3 posters

Go down

Auto Donator Updater? Empty Auto Donator Updater?

Post  Project Shiffed Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:25 am

Why not upload a package that handles PayPal donations/payments in different amounts and updates the users information depending on how much they donated and will automatically update their usergroup and notifys you so you wont have to keep an eye on your account and you will also know exactly who does it then =] :p Making life taste better xD
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Sponsor
Sponsor

http://www.Shiffed.com

Back to top Go down

Auto Donator Updater? Empty Re: Auto Donator Updater?

Post  1 D E F Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:56 pm

thats a good idea.. ima put my idea in the same topic becuz its to do with donating and i dont wanna spam topics.. kk this is mine..

with donating when someone donates they will have a membership that lasts for like 1 mounth.. (so it would be like runescape). this way when someone donates. they would have to donate in a another mouth. which would keep more money coming to the servers holders. for he/her to use it for whats needed for server.

maybe what donation prices could be.

1) $5 normal donator. (1 mounth)
2) $10 also normal donator but (2 mounths.)
3) $15 normal donator ( 3 mounths)
4) $20 ..mod.. (1 mounth donator) but these are only ideas it is up to you the owners of nick-scape.

thankz for reading and sorry project shifft for posting this on your topic.

by ( 1 D E F 96 not 69 )

Auto Donator Updater? 34634612
1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

Post  Project Shiffed Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 pm

lol i wudnt ever ask anyone for $20 a month for a memebrship
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Sponsor
Sponsor

http://www.Shiffed.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:32 pm

how about 1m $5
for 2m $9
for 3m $13?

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  1 D E F Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:18 pm

i wouldent ask for $20 a mouth. it was just a idea.. plus yours sounded alot better lol.
yours i mean (nicks) Auto Donator Updater? 34634612
1 D E F
1 D E F

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down