Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Shiffed is on it!**

Go down

Project Shiffed is on it!** Empty Project Shiffed is on it!**

Post  Project Shiffed Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:56 am

Hi. My name is Mike and some of you might know me as 'Shiffed'. I used to be a regular player on private servers and I even hosted my own a.k.a ShiffedScape. I have taken a shine to Nicks decision to run a server and have proposed that Project Shiffed would OFFICIALY sponsor NickScape. To start off my sponsorship terms, I am supplying NickScape with a 99.9% uptime Windows VPS Server with 10gb storage and 250gb bandwith. I would like everyone to know that I intend to keep myself active within this community and do what I can to make it more successful and profitable for both the owners and the users.
If anyone else is interested in becoming and official project of Shiffed.com then please.. don't be afraid to contact me =]
Shiffed@shiffed.com

Thanks for your time and welcoming,
Shiffed / Mike
Project Shiffed
Project Shiffed
Sponsor
Sponsor

http://www.Shiffed.com

Back to top Go down