Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick-Scape
By Viewing this website you agree to the following.

1. You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2. You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3. You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4. All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
Nick-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

HELP!!!!! Empty HELP!!!!!

Post  mikey Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Conor or connor has been abusing his staff powers
he is a mod he keeps teleing me intro wildy n killing me
coz i have a few g mauls
and he muted me because i asked some1 what the fourms
adress is plz help me thx

mikey

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!!! Empty Re: HELP!!!!!

Post  connorcarrot Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:02 pm

lmao, wtf you called me idet a fag, told my mom to go die, shes allready dead, and you were dropping mauks on death noob i punched you. end of

connorcarrot

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:22 am

lol dude stop lieing if i said that post a pik of
chat or ask nick to check comments

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down